To publish an article in a magazine, you must complete the following steps:
- Fill in the author’s questionnaire.
- Submit an article to the following email address – email@example.com, to undergo the editorial board. (The review is conducted by the editorial board of the journal during one working day).
- Wait for the positive response about acceptance of the article for publication, and the instructions for payment for the publication.
- Pay the cost of publication of your article.
- Send the payment proof for publication of the article to the following email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
The article’s publication in the journal is charged.
The cost of publication is the equivalent of $40, 36 Euro
The cost of publication in e-print journal is the equivalent of $25, 23 Euro
Payment for publication partially covers the following expenses:
- reviewing of articles,
- producing the electronic version of the journal,
- producing the hard copies of the journal,
- mailing hard copies of the journal to authors.
The access to the electronic version of the journal, and placing the magazine in scientific databases is FREE OF CHARGE.
Construction and architecture
Materials science and Mechanics of machines
Experimental pharmacology and toxicology
Molecular physiology and genetics
Normal and pathological physiology
Biochemistry and genetics of animals
Physiology of animals
Genetics and Biotechnology
Social communication studies
State and law
History of art
Theatre and Cinema