Slovak international scientific journal was created to deliver the most important results of scientific activity to the world’s scientific society.
By issuing the journal, our organization pursuits the following goals:
– Firstly, to provide the possibility to publish their works containing the results of research to scientists, undergraduates, doctoral graduate students, as well as to other members of the scientific process.
– Secondly, we try to establish the exchange between researchers from different regions and countries.
– Thirdly, we pursue a policy of open access to electronic versions of reviewed scientific publications, contributing thus to the improvement of scientific information exchange and enhancing citation of works and, consequently, the effectiveness of scientific activity of the authors by publishing them in the journal.
The journal is the reviewed scientific publication. All scientific papers are subjected to rigorous editing before the publication.
The main headings of the journal are:
Earth and Space Exploration
Physical and Mathematical Sciences
Construction and architecture
Materials science and Mechanics of machines
Experimental pharmacology and toxicology
Molecular physiology and genetics
Normal and pathological physiology
Biological and chemical sciences
Agricultural and veterinary sciences
Biochemistry and genetics of animals
Physiology of animals
Genetics and Biotechnology
Human and social sciences
Social communication studies
State and law
Arts and Culture
History of art
Theatre and Cinema
The journal has a certificate of registration at the International Centre in Paris – ISSN 5782-5319.
The frequency of publication – 12 times per year.
Reception of articles in the journal – on the daily basis.
The output of journal is monthly scheduled.
Languages: All articles are published in the language of writing by the author.
The format of the journal is A4, coated paper, matte laminated cover.
Articles published in the journal have the status of international publication.
Currently, the journal is preparing to be placed in the following indexes and scientific databases:
- Index Copernicus,
- Global Impact Factor,
- Scientific Indexing Services,
- International Scientific Indexing,
- Open Academic Journals Index.
In the future, we plan to prepare the journal to be placed in SCOPUS and Web of Science.
The Editorial Board thanks the authors for participating in the first issue, wishes the fruitful scientific activity and is waiting for new articles, analytical reports, and reviews!